Welcome to September Skye Bags & Accessories! In this shop you'll find wonderful gifts for birthday's, thank you gifts, Christmas, Christmas stockings, teachers, neighbors or just for that one special person who is hard to buy for!

Monday, July 25, 2011

New Name, New Diaper Bags & New Prices!

This is so exciting for me because I actually came up with a decent name for my "bag" hobby/business other than my horribly boring The Craft Project. :) September is the month that my daughter Brinkley was born and Skye is my 2nd daughter Harper's middle name. Thanks to everyone for being so supportive of my new little venture that I had to actually get serious and come up with a name!!

You'll have to check out the new Diaper Bags I posted. I have the large Carry-All Diaper Bag and I also have a more elaborate bag called the Ultimate Diaper Bag.

Also, I dropped the price on my Buttercup Bags. The Large Buttercup Bag is now $15 and the Small Buttercup Bag is $10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment